North Coast Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (NCVECC) is a growing team of veterinarians, nurses and customer service staff who strive to provide the best standard of care to their clients, their referring veterinarians, and their staff.
We are seeking enthusiastic ECC clinicians to join our experienced ECC team.
North Coast Veterinary Specialist and Referral Centre (NCVS) is a well-established referral clinic located at Sippy Downs on the Sunshine Coast. In October 2020, NCVS relocated to a purpose-built hospital and opened their own 24/7 ECC (NCVECC) service to support the Sunshine Coast referring veterinarians.
We are looking for individuals able to work weekends, overnight shifts (12h shifts) and public holidays.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities and expertise:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience as a veterinarian with a keen interest and experience in ECC
- A veterinary degree that can be registered with the VSB in QLD
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with an ability to work both independently and alongside a team of like minded individuals.
- A desire to provide a high standard of care to both our patients and our referring veterinarians
What we can offer you:
- A diverse role that allows you to manage a strong team of likeminded individuals
- A support structure of veterinary specialists and experienced veterinary nurses.
- A pay that is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- A support structure for individuals seeking to pursue membership with the ANZCVS (ECC)
- VECCs membership and VIN access
- Investment in your future.